Call Centre Agents / Customer Services Executives / Customer Service Representatives (CSR) / Contact Centre
Our client a listed Technology PLC is looking to expand their Call Centre / Customer Service Centre based in Bryanston, Johannesburg.
The Customer Service Contact Centre supports their clients on the African continent, making foreign language skills very sought after.
Applicants who speak Portuguese or French are in demand and will command a higher pay bracket.
We are looking for both experienced and junior Call Centre Agents / Customer Services Executives / Customer Service Representatives (CSR) / Contact Centre Agents.
You will report into a Team Leader and your key responsibility will be to delight their customers with support and assistance, ensuring that all targets and quotas are met accordingly and to maintain excellent quality of service in conjunction with our client’s customer goals and objectives.
Key duties include:
* To assist in maintaining customer service levels by delivering quality solutions to customer queries.
* Accurately logging all calls with detailed information on customer business system.
* Applying customer service/care principles to all calls
* Represent the customer to the rest of the business – Customer Advocate * Effective communication both oral and written
* Ensure escalations processes are maintained
* Be proactive with own development using available learning resources on a daily basis.
* Aim to resolve all matters within the first call (first call resolution)
* Retain ownership of and manage customer queries with turnaround time
* Capturing information according to set data standards Essential skills, qualifications and experience required for the role :
* A Completed Grade 12 is essential * Previous Call Centre or Helpdesk experience with a thorough knowledge of the call centre industry as well as applicable performance metrics required
* Solid MS Office skills * Effective communication skills both oral and written * Pay attention to detail * Integrity * Dynamic * Positive * Team player * Responsible * Accountable * Results driven Advantageous skills, qualifications and experience required for the role: * A post Matric qualification
* Language skills such as Portuguese or French advantageous
* Technical product knowledge e.g. electronics, telecommunications, technology etcetera
Please get in touch with Ntice today if you are interested in this job.
Please respond to this job advert and email Ntice a copy of your CV.
Apply before: Tuesday, December 4, 2018